The consulting services of the PRIMARY DILEMMA are grounded in the 5 methods diagnostic tool.
Who would benefit?
- Working mothers trying to clarify their identity as parents and employees.
- Women transitioning from the birth of a child back to work.
- Women re-entering the workforce after an extended leave of absence.
- Working mothers seeking a career change.
- Organizations seeking to create dialogue around the choices that working mothers make.
- Workshops and Public Speaking for Groups
The Choices Working Mothers Make: The team at The PRIMARY DILEMMA offers a comprehensive 4 hour workshop that introduces the PRIMARY DILEMMA and its tools. The workshop also highlights key resources for working parents, including: maternity leave, childcare, career planning, etc. This is an engaging interactive session for small and large groups.
Custom workshops: The team at The PRIMARY DILEMMA can also customize content to meet the needs of a specific organization. Rates available upon request: firstname.lastname@example.org.