Working motherhood is not easy. The women who report a fulfilling balance between work and family feel empowered by their choices and find enjoyment in their Working-Mother Method.
The PRIMARY DILEMMA™ Contentment Map looks like this:
How contented are you? You need to ask yourself these key questions:
- Do I feel that I have chosen my situation?
- If I don’t feel that I have chosen my situation, what choices can I make to improve it?
- Is my capacity uncomfortably stretched by all that I am trying to do?
- If I am doing too much, what could I give up or delegate to feel more balanced?
- How much enjoyment do my job, my parenting, and the balance provide me?